W-focus provides you
Training services focus on a range of topics including
- Hypothesis-based problem solving – focusing on helping teams and individuals apply more solid yet rapid techniques to perform problem diagnostic, strategise solutions and formulate them in a top-down way to ease decision making.
- Maintaining effective professional relationships – focusing on elementary skills such as the art of asking good questions, managing conflict, having tough discussions and dealing with crises. Values-based conversation helps create winning outcomes in negotiations without making others lose.,
- Mastering effective written communication – helping clients communicate more effectively in written format; enabling to get pastPowerPoint Paralysis,
- Manage yourself and others – providing insight in how to manage insightful dialogues, apply proven techniques for effective time management to improve output quality, speed of delivery and employee satisfaction and avoid burnout through better managing one’s energy over time.
- Best practice modelling and researching – allowing for high-quality quantitative analyses using the Best-Practice-Modeling toolkit used in leading organisations.
W-focus offers certified MBTI Step I and II® counselling. MBTI® (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) is the world’s most used non-judgemental personality preference analytical and coaching tool.
W-focus trainings aim to assist individuals and teams in becoming more aware of their improvement potential, helps them perform better and feel more satisfaction in the work they do. In line with adult learning principles, all trainings are tailored to your organisation’s specific environment and the level of skill and experience of the participants and link back explicitly to participant’s daily working environment.