Please find under the following links detailed information about our partners
beCause Global Consulting s a global network of executive consultants led by Nadine B. Hack, named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders on Trustworthy Business Behaviour. Throughout her 30+ year career, Nadine has advised Fortune 500 companies, heads of state and other global leaders/organizations. She’s been a non-executive director on for- and not-for profit boards.
She was the first woman to be Executive-in-Residence at IMD Business School, where she continues to serve as a designated challenger for senior leaders and business groups to help them chart their future. Her beCause service portfolio includes:
• Provide executive coaching and hands-on leadership development
• Develop stakeholder engagement systems within and among organizations
• Co-design with organisational leadership ambitious yet achievable strategic action plans
• Create multi-sector cross-border strategic alliances in an increasingly globalized world
• Improve organizational and governance structures, including corporate social sustainability
Nadine has accepted numerous awards including International Outstanding Achievement, Woman of the Year, and Inspiration Award for lifetime achievement presented at the Säid Business School, Oxford University. She has advanced degrees from Harvard University and The New School. She also has been a speaker at universities and conferences globally, including TEDx. She’s had articles written about or published by her including in The Financial Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, ReWiring Business, The New York Times and UN Chronicle.
For more information: www.because.net